Mr Gan holds a Honours Degree in Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy from Trinicy College of Dublin.
He has 7 years of experience in dealing with rehabilitation cases in Saint Luke's Hospital.
He is a certified physiotherapist in treating adults with stroke and brain injury. He also has special interest in neurology conditions like Parkinson's Disease, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Neuro-muscular Degenerative Diseases, and Elderly Rehab.
He is also a trained and certified educator for Physiotherapy student from Singapore Institute of Technology while he was working under Saint Luke's Hospital.
Mr Gan founded The Rehab Studio Pte. Ltd. in March 2020 which offers onsite therapy services as he believes that
1. Rehabilitation should step outside of the hospital and clinic boundaries,
2. Focus in rehabilitating his clients in their familiar environments,
3. Provides exercises that can be done at home,
4. Re-integrate clients back into their social life, and
5. Minimize the hazard of travelling with their physical limitations.